Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Creation

 

Creation

You are the lotus blossoming in the sea of ​​my mind in the morning.

I have kept you awake with love.

Dew wet white, you move the heart.

Your wavy hair flies in the wind.

I sailed saying that life would come in the morning.

You are playing by throwing flowers in the area.

Two eyes are looking for your way.

I go to bed when it is raining profusely.

Bees only know how to crush flowers.

I'm in love with you.

Life is blessed to be born; I am satisfied and die today.

If you do not see a moment, I empty your heart.

You are by my side night and day, my darling.

When I came, I made an idol for the sake of life.

All the hopes of life are decorated with love.

Just know how much I love my darling.

The steadfast vision of that Birhani floats in the heart.

In the bosom of this earth you have become a creation for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments