Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

O My Love

 

O My Love

I've been sitting on the path all day

When she comes back, she has to repay the loan.

Maya jochanaya full of light and shadow

Birds wake up at night to find mates.

I raised my hands and stood in the yard.

When you come closer, you hug me.

If you are attracted to the mind, why hide the mind?

Find Ogo Maram from afar.

I love how many borders there are.

I have come to you without anyone's consent.

Random hair came and stood at the window

If you say you will be my love.

In my world as much as the heart desires.

Come and smell like blue bumblebees.

I wish I could put you to sleep with flowers.

The flowers will laugh, the bees will sing in youth.

In the soul of the flower, in the song of the bird, the language is invisible.

Remember the pain of the sun in your leisure.

I still understand how much I pay myself.

The two souls are exchanged every evening.

She called me one evening in the cataract.

They decorate the basar with honey flowers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments