Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

You are in the heart, outside

You are in the heart, outside

 It's a big surprise, where are you from in my heart. You gave me the first step in the flood of forgotten currents on a rainy day by emptying the flower stalks in the dark covering in the shadow of the clouds. If the silver lightning is silent, don't cry, think I'm just me. I am at sea, you are a great wave. The universe, the planets, the stars, the moon and the stars are in the rays of immortality. I know Maya is not tied to my necklace, so your love is neglected, Roy. Write my name in secret. Light the lamp in your Debalila. Let the flame of light shine in your soul day and night. Develop your heart. Success will come to you at all times. Many words of many days, many anxieties are mixed in the mind like a picture.

 In this life I will burn my flame with many words and many anxieties. The two of us used to have a lot of fun to cross the sea in a ferry boat in the clouds brought by the sun. To be fascinated by the smell of flowers in spring, the song of birds and the melody of flute. Laughter and games would flow, the thirst for your love would awaken. Bored breath, hope and despair will slowly take away that smile of yours. If there is no happiness in love, then why false love. He took me out of the house but could not tell me where he was going. I was surprised to hear the wind of the melody blowing under the earth.

 That night when the doors were broken, I reached out to you. The birds are returning and the world is lost. The random wind brings dreams to the eyes. The mind is red with shame. Who knows why. If you understand the blue of the sky in the dark, you don't remember it. If I understand the water falling through the chest of the sky, you cried with pride, if you feel the blood lotus in the lake, I will understand that you have broken the standard. In the dream world, if you understand the call of the peacock, I am close.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments