Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

You and She

 

You and She

Sometimes i see you at the street corner

Never hang out at festivals again.

Ever seen on that side of the railway,

As seen in War Cemetery,

Together, sit down to peel the nuts.

Never mix again

In that hut on Fayez-Lake.

Sometimes I see them together in a rickshaw.

Have i seen you

To have breakfast in Sijal.

I see you sitting face to face again

In the classroom, I don't know what time it is,

In your hands!

How much do you say

Sitting in the rickshaw together.

Ever seen two on two poles

In severe depression-

You are sitting alone

Understand a lot-

I came back without seeing.

Have you ever regretted it?

Ever talk, rude joke,

You have criticized a lot of times.

I wrote this as your gift

May you and she win all together.

Post a Comment

0 Comments