Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Mysterious Girl



 







It will take me in the darkness of night

In a secluded place surrounded by silent shadows.

The mountains are asleep, in the imagination of the mind

No one has the right to mind

The day you said in love that you are only mine.

Desperate hair flying in the wind.

You give me both hands, my heart yearns.

A glimpse of memory envelops the dew in the light,

I have made a home of happiness, eternal love in my heart.

Thirsty eyes are on the way

Very nicely, draws pictures in the mind.

With heartfelt love,

The light spreads and envelops the earth

I’ll keep it up all night.

I will hide in its depths

All my life.

As far away as the stars in the sky

It is within the limits of vision.

All the hidden pain anymore

I will erase it with the love of my heart.

If you understand the language of birds

If you can match the rhythm of the poem.

Dreaming in bed,

I’m looking for you,

The twilight lamp and the night star

I draw your face in my mind.

You left

A long sigh came out of his chest.

I have deposited you on the left side of my chest

Draws your picture with all the colors of the world.


Post a Comment

0 Comments