Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I can't sleep

 

I can't sleep

I have kept the flame burning near you.

When will you accept, however, in your mind?

How long will you run away, like a whirlwind?

Holding hands will continue with devotion.

The Creator has created with the allure of form.

I want to drink in the air with the canopy.

The smell of dew-drenched hyacinth flowers is found.

Come like a bird, every evening.

Come on, you pull the blue sky.

I look forward to your path.

Unsatisfied loveless soul hears how many complaints.

Then insane in love I think I decorate the Taj Mahal.

There is no limit to the care I have arranged in the vase.

It is not possible to delete it because I have written it in my mind.

You are filled with sweet fragrance and weep in pain.

Barriers to the mind do not mean secretly shed tears.

Keep your hands on my hands when you don't feel good.

I will carry the current of happiness in your life.



Post a Comment

0 Comments