Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I'll keep talking

 

I'll keep talking

In your eyes, I am a big criminal

So how many things you have told me.

I think you get scared when you see me.

I feel very guilty about this.

When you are in front of me,

The smile disappears,

Have you ever asked yourself the question?

How much I love you?

If you ever smile by mistake,

There is sorrow in it.

What's that big crime?

I don't know

You are all over my world,

That's why your fading smile has made me a corpse.

Bidhata did not give you any cruelty,

Hide yourself as much as you can.

Can't forget this me.

 When the boundary wall is broken,

I was obsessed then.

Take the scent of your hair,

Sitting on the arm rope to say,

But time is very short.

It hurts when you see me today.

My friend I promised you.

I will never be ruined for you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments